Packing for a four day trip to Phoenix. Two travel days, two days of meetings. Day time temps will be 95-102, night time temps in the low 60s, and the temperature indoors may be in the high 60s.
On the plane:
Green tunic, leggings, ankle boots, jacket, scarf. This green scarf is a very stretchy lightweight knit that is almost as large as a pashmina when stretched out, so it can pinch hit as a small blanket.
For the return trip, I’ve got another tunic which I will wear with the leggings, boots and jacket.
- 12 inch laptop (underneath everything)
- portable bicycle pump (also underneath everything)
- wheelchair tools (in red mesh bag)
- jojoba oil
- dry lube for wheelchair
- other toiletries (toothbrush, nail file, meds, rubber bands, sewing kit, hairbrush)
- packable backpack in tiny blue bag – this Sea to Summit daypack has a 20 liter capacity and weighs under 3 ounces. I’ll use this to carry my laptop and work stuff to and from meetings
- swimsuit, goggles, swim cap
- collapsible cane in side water bottle pocket
- another couple of scarves and a pair of tights in case it’s really cold in the air conditioning
- a book
The bag under the wheelchair (purse equivalent) contains wallet, phone, keys, work ID, and will fit into the backpack for boarding the plane. That’s it!