Some blogs I’ve recently found:
- Bali What? – the author has not updated her blog recently, but she writes about adaptive cycling, so it’s all good
- Enjoying the Ride – Mitch has started blogging relatively recently
- Mayday Productions – Sarah May Scott’s thoughtful posts are augmented with haunting photography
- recht auf klo – writing primarily in German, Kay Macquarrie advocates for accessibility to toilets everywhere
- The Deal with Disability – Eva has a wheelchair mounted video camera, and she’s not afraid to use it!
- When I Walk – filmmaker Jason Dasilva documents his life with primary progressive MS
- | not invisible | – the author’s description: “American literature, disability studies, popular music. Subbacultcha.”