Due to enhanced security measures liquids, gels, lotions and other items of similar consistency will not be permitted in carry-on baggage. These types of items must be packed in your checked baggage.
To ensure the health and welfare of our air travelers with disabilities and medical conditions the following items are permitted.
- Liquid prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger’s ticket
- Up to 5 oz. (148ml) of liquid or gel low blood sugar treatment
- Up to 4 oz. of essential non-prescription liquid medications including saline solution, eye care products and KY jelly
- Gel-filled bras and similar prostethics
- Gel-filled wheelchair cushions
- Life support and life sustaining liquids such as bone marrow, blood products, and transplant organs carried for medical reasons